Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fleurimont 75006

No croissants today!
I'm serving up floral bouquets :)
There must be just as many florists in Paris as there are patisseries.
I asked Google how many and I got 7 florists in Paris,TEXAS! :(
One nice thing is you don't have to wait on line to get served...
And their wares are out on the street,
So you can choose and even sniff before buying!!
You hear that Paris pastry chefs?
Fleurimont was around the corner from my hotel on
12, rue Gregoire de Tours 75006
A sweet closet-sized shop...
They were happy to wrap up my flowers anyway I wanted.
They even threw in extra green leaves for FREE...
Hear that fancy Parisian patisseries?
The flowers are lush and fresh and not expensive either...
And it makes you feel just a little bit more Parisian to have a fragrant bouquet in you room.
Look! Even wild flowers for sale!
Here's another thing that mystifies me...
Paris Bouquets?
A bouquet (notice it's a FRENCH word) is a small cluster or arrangement of flowers.
Also meaning: The fragrance typical of a wine or liqueur.

You can find floral bouquets right and left on most street corners or order them to be delivered over the phone in Paris.
Why is it in the US you have to be dressed in white
and marching down the aisle to get a bouquet?
Another good reason to go to Paris non :)

You are a flower I did not get to the Flower marche last trip but I will next time.
In the meantime here's a little movie to watch...
You can find more 6th arrondissement florist shops here...
Un peu de parfum demeure toujours sur la main qui te donne des roses.
(A little perfume always remains on the hand which gives you pinks.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY