Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Petit dejeuner is on me today Paris Breakfasts readers!
You surprised me no end and have outdone yourselves with your terrific support
during the Paris donation drive!
At first there was no response to the watercolor sale for 30 minutes.
Rather than throw myself out the window in despair,
I ate my room mate's box of organic, fat-free (HAHA), Panda Licorice...
Mind you, I did not touch the 4 La Maison du Chocolat macarons sitting there.
They are for still life usage!
By the way I always try to sneak a few shots of my neighbor's tables...
As any good Paris spy would do...
We're breakfasting at Cafe Deux Magots today,
In case you didn't recognize their signature pale yellow and forest green decor.
I could gaze at these pitchers for hours, couldn't you..?
So don't you know, my email broke down yesterday from your wonderful response!?
Verizon tech support came to the rescue.

Now, they can get right onto your computer and move your mouse around themselves,
while investigating...
They suggested it might be a good idea to get rid of the 600+ emails I've been saving...
Three year old diet tips and exercise tips etc.
Hmmm...
I don't just save Paris bits of paper you know :)
This messy table top looks a lot like the inside of my head yesterday.
Like a harried waitress at a diner, I was sending lemon tarts to folks who ordered
Hot Chocolate!!!
But things are all straightened out now :)

Did I really leave this delicious looking croissant on my plate...
There are still some delicious watercolors for those of you who have not decided...

Don't you love and hate that last moment at a cafe..?
Your ready to go on your way to more adventures,
And yet it's so hard to tear yourself away...
This is the last day for the Paris sale!
THANKS TO YOU ALL

I'll soon be sitting at this table again!
BIG MERCI!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY