Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Painting Blue and White china,watercolor, sold, 5.5" x 7.5"
I'm late posting today...I've been struggling with painting blue and white china. I bought a bunch of pieces at Tiny Doll House yesterday thinking it would be a whiz to paint...

Course, now that I look again at these ginger jars at Ch. Vaux le Vicomte...

Well, they don't look like a piece of cake to paint, do they?

In fact, maybe I should stick with painting cake...

This set was in the Chateau's divine gift shop...
I spotted this Coalport china enroute to Tiny Doll House - definitely not easy to paint!
In the same window...well someone was able to paint the damn stuff! HUMPHIn Bergdorfs' Xmas window this china would have been a killer to paint, but I LOVE blue, especially Cobalt Blue Light. Back to cakes toute a suite!
This chaotic "former" still life is not the result of my wrath.
No way! I just happened to breath in the wrong direction and WHAMO! C'est la vie...
More blue and white here:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY