Friday, September 19, 2008

Eiffel Tower Tea

Eiffel Tower Tea Time,watercolor on Etsy, sold 5.5" x 7.5"
I had my first cup of tea yesterday. This morning when I got up they said the temperature was 53°F ....feels like: 53°F

No snow yet thanks Gawd!

It must have been so chic to stroll by the Eiffel Tower when it first opened. Photo from Historic Photos of Paris.

I love this view of the tower...

I have yet to get very upclose and personal with the tower...

Maybe next trip..?
Course mini Eiffel Towers are BIG favorite of mine and so much fun to paint....
And taking a bite out of this giant choco tower at Salon du Chocolat would not have been a problem...
Chocolate tower bar...YUM!
More Eiffel bonbons...there are endless ways you can take in the Eiffel tower in Paris without even setting foot in the 7th arrondissement!
BONNE WEEK-END!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY