Tuesday, September 2, 2008

La Rentrée

#178B La rentrée, original watercolor, 5.5" x 7.5"
It's that time of year when the French talk about "La Rentree", a new beginning and a return from their August month-long vacance...

For me Fall is the return of APPLES!

And I'm thrilled to see the return of Crispins at the Union Square Green Market!

I'm munching on one right this minute :)
The colors at the farmers market are pretty smashing...
YUM!
And the fun of browsing...not to forget the fun of sampling the wares.
Yesterday I paid a visit to the annual end of summer Washington Square outdoor art show. Since I'm planning to show watercolors at Wintertur's GardenFair end of September, I thought I'd get the lay of the land, to get a feel for it. Munch..munch...munch...lots of nervous apple munching here...
BONNEE RENTREE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY