Friday, September 26, 2008

HydrangeaFAIR

Hydrangea Bleu,watercolor on Etsy, sold 5.5" x 7.5"
Did Marie-Antoinette have the tiniest clue what an influence she would have on future generations? Their chocolate-drinking habits or their floral choices?

Or how many bloggers lives she would save?

Are these hydrangea/hortensia in this poster for the Paris exhibit?

Hydrangea seem to be everywhere like here at the Metropolitan Museum of Art yesterday...

Both of my parents had passionate green thumbs. My hands were always full of red-yellow-blue from finger painting, but the flower bug hit me late....

Parisien fleuristes did it to me!
Though I've learned to grow zip, I certainly have learned to look down and appreciate other's efforts.
And the tiniest exquisite shops are everywhere.
If only I'd thought to take a picture of the name of this shop...You'll remind me next trip in October S.V.P.! My mother liked to paint flowers as well as grow them. At least in that respect I take after her :)
PS I will not be a GardenFair this weekend- too many other obligations were calling and now it's raining non-stop...
BON WEEK-END!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY