Friday, November 23, 2007

Palais Royal

PALAIS ROYAL - Paris Breakfasts Do you feel like this today?
PALAIS ROYAL - Paris Breakfasts Don't you think a walk in the park would do you good?
PALAIS ROYAL - Paris Breakfasts Especially if it is the Palais Royal park in Paris?
PALAIS ROYAL - Paris Breakfasts Did you taste everyone's dessert last night like I did? I shared with two others...Ahem
PALAIS ROYAL - Paris BreakfastsA stroll around this esplanade would be perfect for me...
PALAIS ROYAL - Paris Breakfasts Next best choice - I'm headed to the pool to work off that carmelized apple tart...
PALAIS ROYAL - Paris BreakfastsThese fabulous sculptures are by Vana Xenou, a Greek artist obsessed with ancient mythology - I wish I knew more...
PALAIS ROYAL - Paris BreakfastsPromenading around through the colonades is another option at the Palais Royal. Anything to work off that full feeling from yesterday's Thanksgiving dinner...
Serge Leutens - Paris BreakfastsI found Serge Lutens' shop here. I wish I'd had the nerve to go inside. I needed support from PB readers!
PALAIS ROYAL - Paris Breakfasts
You enter and exit the Palais Royal through these narrow alley ways - the better to surprise you when you arrive inside...

DBD Restaurant -Paris Breakfasts Here's where I ate too much last night - at David Burke & Donatella on the upper East Side. I think their Thanksgiving menu could be a little more apropo don't you? But the restaurant was festive, the service great and the food wimsical, plentiful and delicious.
DBD Restaurant -Paris BreakfastsThe lighting was not the greatest for tableshots - you can get a better view of my turkey here.
DBD Restaurant -Paris Breakfasts And that not-to-be-missed carmelized apple tart!
I'm off to the pool now
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY