Thursday, November 1, 2007

New York!

Potiron Paris mug back in New York I'm back!
I made it safe and sound without a hitch really...
Though I did have to leave some of my treasures behind malheureusement.
It was either leave the new laptop or leave a cup or two and some macarons - very difficult choice.This morning I had my usual cup of chocolat chaud in a brand new Potiron cup!
Potiron Paris Mugs Taking an evening flight has some advantages - you get to sleep through the universally bad airplane meals, this includes AirFrance sad to say. And US customs are tired too when you arrive at 10 PM and could care less what's inside your bags. I'll keep that in mind for next trip..
CDG has a new departure lounge full to the brim with fancy shops and nothing to eat.
Except for awful overpriced stuff from a Take n' Fly chain.
Bring your own sandwiches and yogurt PLEASE!
I spotted these
Potiron pastry mugs in one of those duty-free shops.
Potiron macaron tray I thought they were macarons and only now see they are "Laduree's patisserie Religieuse" cream puffy things decorating the edges here...
Fauchon Macaron mugsI was first tempted by these Fauchon pastry mugs in the airport...
Fauchon macaron teapotAND Fauchon matching teapot...
Fauchon macaron pitcherFauchon matching pitchers too. They know what we want. Don't they! More macarons Please.
If only macarons were so transportable and non-perishable...
The French ScarfSome of you have asked about the missing French Scarf post..
Thanks to excellent counsel from blogger, Anali I chose not to end up in a French prison and removed the offending post. Too many people could sue me for invasion of privacy and they would be in their rights totally. Don't worry! I've been on the lookout and will come up with another French scarf post that will not offend soon.
PS The trip isn't over till I've gone through all my gazillion Paris photographs and by that time I should be ready to return for more.
A bientot! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY