Wednesday, November 28, 2007

BY SPECIAL REQUEST...

Macaron watercolor - Parisbreakfasts Some of you have kindly written me and said you'd like to buy a watercolor...
Macarons - ParisbreakfastsSo I'm thinking of having a HOLIDAY SALE next week...
YAE or NAY?
Macarons watercolor - Parisbreakfasts And I thought I'd ask if you had any special request?
Would you like some Xmas decorations in your watercolor?
Macarons - ParisbreakfastsOr some of these santos figures I got in Provence?
Macarons - ParisbreakfastsOr dollhouse tea sets?
Macarons - ParisbreakfastsFrench macaron boxes..?
Macarons - ParisbreakfastsLittle cafe au lait bowls? I don't have any big ones...
Macarons - Parisbreakfasts That silver tray from...L'Ile Flottante?
Macarons - ParisbreakfastsWould you like Eiffel Towers in your watercolors?
Macarons - Parisbreakfasts Birds?
Macarons - ParisbreakfastsOr EVERYTHING?
TELL ME
TELL ME
TELL ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY