Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Dinner with Amy...

French Afternoon Tea watercolor - Paris Breakfasts Actually, I really had afternoon tea...

My Dinner With Andre But I was reminded so much of this movie...

Did you ever get to see MY DINNER WITH ANDRE?

Two friends get together for a meal and talk nostop for almost 2 hours. There is no action. Only endless talk, and yet you're captivated.

Amy Glaze - Paris Breakfasts Did you ever meet up with someone you've known only slightly and hit it off like a house on fire? I'd known Amy for about a year. We met at blogger/pastry chef David Lebovitz' Sunday book signing in the Richard Lenoir marche.

Dalloyau Quiche - Paris Breakfasts We went off to Dalloyau for a bit of lunch and a chat...

Afternoon Tea Watercolor - Paris BreakfastsDalloyau's Opera cake and tea = YUM

Richard Lenoir Market - Paris BreakfastsI took a spin around the Marche Richard Lenoir...I thought you'd want to join me.

Richard Lenoir Market - Paris BreakfastsI'd read about David's favorite chicken lady, so I bought one...

Richard Lenoir Market - Paris Breakfasts I don't know this fish guy from Adam...but it looked GREAT!

Richard Lenoir Market - Paris BreakfastsSome beautiful French radishes for you...

Richard Lenoir Market - Paris BreakfastsAnd French honey - it was a lovely sunny day...

Ardoises - ParisBreakfastsAnd never to be forgotten, my favorite French thing = ardoises. Those blackboards with wonderful French writing scribbled on them...
Here's a taste of My Dinner with Andre- ENJOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY