Monday, November 5, 2007

L'Ile Flottante

Dollhouse Silver Tray - L'Ile Flottante - Paris Did you have a dollhouse when you were a kid?
L'Ile Flottante - Paris I bought this silver teatray...
L'Ile Flottante - Paris On the Ile Saint-Louis at L'Ile Flottante...
Dollhouse China - L'Ile FlotantteAnd this doll's tea set I bought at the puce...
Dollhouse China And all sorts of dollhouse memories came flooding back...
L'Ile Flottante - Paris A dollhouse can be a refuge - an escape from reality.
L'Ile Flottante - ParisIf you happen to have an older and much bigger sister, who isn't thrilled you showed up on the scene, your dollhouse becomes your sanctuary.
L'Ile Flottante - Paris Like Alice, you decide to taste the "drink me" bottle.
You become very small and hide inside your dollhouse.
L'Ile Flottante - Paris Inside you can dream up anything you want. Your imagination takes off. Out of adversity comes...creativity.
L'Ile Flottante - ParisThis tiny shop, L'Ile Flotantte on the Ile Saint-Louis is heaven for former and current dollhouse addicts..
L'Ile Flottante - ParisIf you can't run over there today, take a look at their wonderous website...
L'Ile Flottante - Paris Or take the Metro to the Pont Marie stop and just cross the bridge...
Dollhouse furniture I still have this tiny sewing machine - the last remnant of my dollhouse. It never stitched up anything except the fabric of my dreams...
In the end, maybe I should thank my sister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY