Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Laduree Bonaparte

Laduree Bonaparte - Paris Breakfasts I've never had tea at Laduree Bonaparte, though my nose is bent from looking in the window...
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris Breakfasts I felt I owed it to you. I must show up and do the right thing!
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris BreakfastsI walzed past the crowds anxiously awaiting their macarons...
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris Breakfasts And into the salon de the - done up in colonial decor, complete with faux palm trees and exotic murals. Tea went off with nicely (I'll post more later). After paying my l'addition, the only exit seemed to be through the tiny darkened chocolate shop...
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris BreakfastsI entered and there was no one about. NO ONE! Laduree does not take kindly to photo thieves. I've had many a finger shaken at me. But my true nature got the better of me. Out came my friend the camera. Who would see?
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris Breakfasts My first "stolen" shot = completely blurry!
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris Breakfasts Then I got up my courage and worked that focus! Thank you dear camera.
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris BreakfastsFrench chocolates! Safely protected by thick glass...Hmmm
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris Breakfasts Fabulous Laduree GREEN boxes and only 7.40 euros for this sweetie! But I was not calling for assistance. Having the place all to myself was too good to be believed. Almost more fun than being given permission...hmmm
Do you see striped pajamas in my future?
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris Breakfasts Such pretty boxes...yummy
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris Breakfasts Isn't this chandelier to die for..?
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris Breakfasts This beautiful Venetian marble mosaic floor was created by two mosaic artists, Giovanna Galli and Henri Noël Aubry for your information! "Stolen" information...ahem
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris Breakfasts Look at this honey of a parfum - Paeva that Laduree is now producing.
Did I stop to sniff? I did not! Too busy admiring everything and waiting for the Laduree Police to haul me away.
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris Breakfasts Enfin la piece de resistance!
Here is where the Photo Thief would like to throw down her best friend, her camera, and grab a pair of sissors and go to town!
So many beautiful ribbons and stickers and wrapping paper!!!
HEAVEN! YIKES!
In the future I must not leave the house without SISSORS!!
must not..must not...must not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY