Monday, July 16, 2007

WHY I LOVE ICE CREAM!

Two ice cream cones and one cherry Maybe it's a silly premise for a post? Why I LOVE ICE CREAM? Like who doesn't LOVE ICE CREAM!?
But just take a look at my watercolor paintbox. Pretty delicious no?
Doesn't it look an awful lot like these containers of gelato?
Here are some big BLOCX watercolor pans. You can't get these in the USA. Is it because they look too much like ice cream? :)
These La Maison du Chocolat ice cream containers are nice and neat and tidy...
My paintbox looked like that for 5 minutes when it was brand new...
It's all gouged out like these ice cream bins. I love my watercolors as much as I love ice cream :) Although lately I'm thinking more about ice cream than painting...
When GROM recently opened their gelato shop in Florence,
a friend told me there was a big stink because you couldn't
gaze at all the different flavors (with anticipation and angst)
like in most Italian gelato shops.
Isn't that part of the fun of getting ice cream? Looking at all the colors and imagining what they taste like?
Painting is like that too. Here you can gaze at a VERY expensive paintbox with tons of colors/flavors. But if you had to choose between this 924 Euro paintbox and say 500 ice cream cones...
Which would you choose?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY