Monday, July 9, 2007

I've always loved the smell of coffee. When I lived on 13th street, my next door neighbor's morning coffee would waft through the wall and wake me up like the best alarm clock.
And I've always loved coffee ice cream, even if it keeps me up till 3AM. But last Paris trip I learned to love coffee every which way. I tasted this "flight" of different expressos...
When I visited the coffee factory outside Paris. And I got to experience every step of the coffee roasting process. These resident antique coffee mills are no longer in use
Talk about heady coffee aromas - There is nothing like marching through a coffee roasting factory for a wake-up call. Roasting transforms the green beans into a product that can be brewed and unlocks at least 700 aromatic elements!
A wide range of carefully selected beans are blended just like wine or chocolate.
Freshly roasted coffee is sent out every morning to Paris' cafes and restaurants
in these sweet little trucks... guess who's wearing the white coat and hat?
And lands on your Paris cafe table ready to wake you up! Just enhale...YUM!
Have you had coffee at Les Deux Magots, Angelina, Cafe de Flore, Bhudda Bar, La Tour d'Argent, Le Dome, La Coupole, Le Jules Verne Tour Eiffel, you've been drinking Cafes Richard coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY