Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Art Temptations...

No Food today!
I was enroute to a cafe, as I usually am,
when I passed this pretty art shop on 20 rue Soufflot 75005
The little boxed pen set entitled, "Madame de Pompadour" called out to me...
Look at these giant Chinese calligraphy brushes hanging in the window!
Any Paris art store is just as irresistable as any Paris patisserie...
So many colors/flavors...
So many things to look at, to touch and maybe buy...
And No calories!
Calligraphie is their specialty at Dubois SARL it seems...
Boxes and boxes of pen and ink sets...
YUM!
A demo of how to open the Limoge ink bottle :)
Couldn't she tell I was sold hook, line and sinker?
If you want to be tempted...
Then you can get an expresso at Cafe Le Comptoir du Pantheon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY