Friday, July 20, 2007

Macaron Painter

Yesterday I had lunch with Viv from my old watercolor class...
We spent the hour talking about nutrition, nutrition doctors, diets, how bad our dressing-free cardboard chicken salad was,
blah, blah, blah
Then I walked down the street half a block to La Maison du Chocolat... and their windows were filled with macarons!
Imagine 6 different flabors... Naturally I had to enter for research purposes...
Yesterday K & S said, macarons! :) When she saw the Bouchon macs and she planted a thought in my head. It was time to drop the coffee cups and come home to MACARONS!!
They really are fun to paint. And I love the idea of all the crazy flavors and colors, even if I'm quite content to never try virgin olive oil macarons, the thought of them is fun.
So I've been thinking, jacket painter, chef painter, wine artist, shoe designer, etc., etc. Did I tell you about the 18 months I spent day-trading!!! I still can't believe I did it :) But macaron painter seems like something I could sink my teeth into...
I was listening to the Angelina Jolie interview and she tells of her experiences at
The Actors Studio - she had to become an ORANGE!
Kind of the way I feel when I'm painting macs...
You have to get in touch with your inner macaron
You have to become a macaron...
What flavor macaron would YOU be???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY