Thursday, July 26, 2007

A ParisBreakfasts reader requested a birthday-macaron watercolor.
Natch I had to throw in a cherry/cerise...
My 2 favorite things to paint = macarons + cherries!
I could paint cherries all day long...
I could eat cherries all day long...
Who couldn't?
La Fille Du Consul Cerises necklaceYesteday in the mail arrived this cherry necklace I ordered from La Fille du Consul!
Now I'll have beautiful cherry models even when the season ends.
Spoons are another good painting subject -
they add that bit of essential shine...
Pierre Herme macaron doodlesMacarons are the perfect geometric shape to draw and paint.
Some macarons are more geometrically fun to paint than others...
I counted in my Flickr pictures - They said;
We found 21 results for
your photos matching CHERRIES.
We found 32 results for
your photos matching macarons
This is my favorite macaron picture.
I never even went inside :(
But I think I remember where it is...
Next trip in October, I promise to take a good look and report back the details!
Matching macaron colors...
I could do this all day long :)

Back to painting macarons and cherries...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY