Tuesday, July 24, 2007

PYLONES

It's PIU PIU's bIRTHDAY It's Piu Piu's birthday today!
A year ago I found Piu Piu in PYLONES' window and couldn't resist...
Pylones Apoxy necklace I discovered PYLONES 17 years ago when I admired cookbook author Dori Greenspan's plastic necklace at a party.
Next trip I made a beeline for PYLONES' then tiny closet-size shop in Galerie Vivienne.
Now they have 6 shops in Paris, 2 in New York + Hong Kong + THE WORLD
I got the necklace, the earings, and the bracelet.
I still wear them and I still get compliments.
Pylones Grater Ladies Pylones was created 20 years ago
with the intention of making small colorful items, especially animals - useful toys for adults.
I wish I'd gotten this kitchen grater last trip...
Whether you buy something or not...
Their merchandise never fails to amuse.
It's Yellow Bird's BIRTHDAYIt's Yellow Bird's birthday too,
He's a New York bird from Elie Zabar's Kids store on Madison Avenue...
I saw this big 16" wide bag the previous Paris trip but resisted.
Naturally I was thinking about it for months...

I had to pick it up at PYLONES and it did carry home alot of treasures
It's made by
www.LAMARELLE.net
Isn't it funny how you can obsess about THE ONE THING you didn't buy...
And the next trip's sole purpose is to get that ONE THING!?
Here are PYLONES hours...
Open EVERY DAY!
YAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY