Tuesday, April 6, 2010

One of the things I love MOST about France is its variety of trees. I know that the "French" style of trimming trees and gardening is quite different from the style I'm most accustomed, too.. but maybe someone can answer this one for me...


About a month ago, they trimmed the trees on the "Antony" side of the main street and left the trees as they were on the "Massy" side... Well, I personally think they trimmed the trees too much and too late in the season because now that it's spring and trees are starting to get their leaves back..

HOW on earth are these trees supposed to be showing off their crowning beauty if there are little to no branches left to have leaves?!! I think this was a HUGE mistake on their part, but they must have known what they were doing at the time of the trimming, right? I'm hoping that someone can shed some light (David?).


I might add that when these trees are in full leaf bloom, they are glorious and majestic! I feel a bit sad that it will take a long while for the branches to grow back...

Bet you can guess WHICH side of the street I'll be walking on this summer for shade!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY