Friday, April 30, 2010

Grey Skies ~

         Rain, Rain go away... on second thought, come back!  We're having terrible storms this week.  However, I don't mind.  I'm one of those people that love thunderstorms.  I love the look of the sky, the sound of thunder and the rainbow that appears once the clouds have cleared..


Another reason I love rain ~ umbrellas!  I look for any reason to bring out a Chantal Thomass umbrella. She makes striking umbrellas that will make you wish for grey skies!

My favourite umbrella to carry ~ Noeud Drape

A chic umbrella is an essential in every wardrobe.  Unfortunately, the tote umbrella has destroyed the romance of carrying a fabulous umbrella.


I'm always puzzled by the number of people that spend much thought on their ensemble only to carry a revolting umbrella.


I feel it's the final touch to chic silhouette.  Not only is it a beautiful item to carry in your hand, it gives instant allure.

                                                                                
                                                                   My top umbrella picks ~


Guy de Jean "Cancan" ~ she's on my Mother's Day wishlist


Bella Umbrella Signature Pagoda ~ I just purchased this one in ravishing red but have yet to receive it.  This fabulous umbrella comes in an array of colours!
                                                                                 
Chantal Thomass ~ Tulle Fronce.  This doesn't seem practical but yet, I'm not a practical girl either



Pasotti Pink Dahlia

Of course, I'm smitten with anything from Ladurée

Lulu Guinness' whimsical Birdcage umbrella 

No rain?  No problem!  Parasols are great to shield the sun.


In Paris, be sure to stop by Madeleine Gély's on avenue Saint-Germain ~ A charming shop with a large selection, also accepts special orders.



Have a beautiful weekend!  xoxo, B
                                                                            

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY