Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Studio 2010

Some of you may wonder what's going on at Parisbreakfast studio, since I haven't shown you many paintings lately.
This is a page from a book dummy I'm working on...
In fact its pretty busy around here...
Starting in January I was painting up a storm for an exhibit...
At the James Beard Foundation's Greenhouse Gallery...
167 West 12th Street NYC
It opens THIS Saturday to the public May 1 and I have to hang it tomorrow, Friday. Eeeek
I thought I'd give you an updated tour of PB Studios...
How things looked back in October 2008, when my landlord decided to put in a new floor while I was away in Paris...Eeeek
My "Paris" studio at Hotel La Lousiane...
I've been showing you lots of photographs of late. But it's like a daily walking tour through Paris whenever I look for the stories I make up each day for PB...
I am horridly late on YOUR PORTRAITS!
ouch
This weekend Bear and I will hit the books so to speak nonstop.
We'll get out as much as we can to you.
We haven't forgotten you at all!
THANKS PB readers for your patience.
And the portrait sale has been extended to mid-May.
Back to painting!
Back to macaron researche for the book idea.
As Natasha Bedingfield puts it so well:
Trying to find the magic
Trying to write paint a classic
Waste-bin full of paper
Clever rhymes drawings, see you later

These words are my own
From my heart flow
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you

More PB Studio posts:
Quelle Wreck!

Quelle Wreck 2

Come On-A My House...

It's My Life/ These are my Confessions

My Beautiful Paris Studio...

MY STUDIO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY