Monday, April 12, 2010

Petite Chaperón Rouge

I'm beginning to think just as the French adore their Alice, they also adore le Petite Chaperón Rouge/Little Red Riding Hood.
Why else do you see so many red coats on the streets of Paris?
I would really love to know.
This French Girl is dressed almost head-to-toe in red/rouge.
Les gosse/the kids are dressed in red - the better to see them on the playground non? That's a universal truth.
The French Girl on the far right, like many French grannies, is wearing typically a red coat. I guess if you are French you never grow out of your obsession with Petite Chaperón Rouge.
Here is another grannie, walzing by a red building - there are hundreds in Paris by the way. But that's another post. Frankly I could post all week on Paris Reds - it's that pervasive.
Red is easy to spot in the street. That's how I know there's a lot of it in Paris and next to nil in NYC. I'm thinking of wearing a sandwich board sign on the street, explaining,
"I am just shooting RED today,
so quit the baleful looks SVP"
Sometimes you hit it lucky and get a double dose of red...
This trio of rouge looks lost. Maybe from the provinces since they're all in red....

The French gent on the right, is correctly noticing the pigeons inside Colette's vitrine, while his French femme is remembering the days when she could fit into these dresses...c'est la vie
This French woman, all in red gives baleful looks at a French Girl sans tights with her short shorts. For once I was spared...
French Girl gave me baleful looks every morning, as she dressed for work and I grabbed my camera to shoot it. She's wearing her classic red Marc Jacobs Le manteau redingote.
Now for all your hard work slogging through the Paris red pictures, a treat - gateaux fruit rouges bien sur!
BONJOUR Petite Chaperón Rouge!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY