Sunday, April 11, 2010

Le Printemps ~

I'm enjoying this spring more than most.  The weather has been especially extraordinary this year!  The azaleas have already begun to bloom, the roses have buds as do the peonies in my garden.


I'm spending much time with my children outdoors, taking them to the park after school and Six Flags on the weekends, outdoor dining and driving with the sunroof open.


This week I hope to plant more flowers in my garden, dine on the patios of my favourite restaurants,


visit the art museum, take long walks with my husband and Mlle Coco, take my children to the park,


have another fabulous week in my new design course, toast to the sunset and appreciate life!


I hope everyone is enjoying spring also!  Have a lovely week! 


Au Revoir!  xoxo, B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY