Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ooh La La List ~

It's been awhile since I have posted an Ooh La List.  To be honest, I haven't done much shopping lately!  I've been too busy and really don't need to add too much to my spring and summer wardrobe.  However, I do want to give reviews of a few of the purchases I have made ....

First, this one is long overdue.  The new Chanel Coco Rouge lipsticks are dreamy!  I anxiously awaited their arrival and was at the counter the day they launched.  As promised, they are moisturizing and come in wearable colours.  I chose three:  Ruban Rose, Byzantan and Orchidee ~

 Another favourite line is Julie Hewett.  Her lipsticks are phenominal.  I am also a fan of the Camelia lip balm ~

Noir Collection

Camelia Lip Balm Tube
                                                                             
If you are looking to update your spring and summer wardrobe only a small bit, I highly recommend looking into Chanel and J.H. lipsticks.

Next on my list is the YSL Golden Gloss.  I met a girlfriend at the mall last Thursday for a little shopping. Our first stop was the YSL counter. If it wasn't for my vow to stop purchasing lip glosses, this little number would have ended up in my shopping bag... I can't stop thinking about the beautiful shimmer that was swiped across my lips! This beautiful shimmering, sheer gloss contains flecks of 24K gold that will give a twinkle to your lips. It will enhance your natural lip if worn alone or it can be applied over any lipstick. I've decided to return for it.. I love it on top of lipsticks ♥ The next time you're at the YSL counter, take a moment and try it... I'm certain you will fall for it as we did!


The limited edition Y-Mail complexion powder is exquisite.  I cannot resist anything in this packaging. Not only will the package make you swoon, but this truly will enhance your complexion! I give it five stars ~


I needed to replace my Chanel blush brush. Chanel makes my absolute favourite brushes, they will last forever if properly cared for. I have found the Pinceau A Paupieres Shadow/Liner Brush #4 to be the most useful . I no longer purchase eyeliner as I now use this brush to apply wet eye shadow as a liner, it can be used to smudge for a smokey effect, and achieve the perfect cat eye as well ~


These Fendi Bow-embellished satin pumps are spectacular! I have them in black but I adore the ivory for spring ~
I also want to wish my dear friend, Anita, from Castles, Crowns and Cottages a very happy birthday! 

birthday wishes to you, Anita!

 I'm certain most of you are familiar with her wonderland of a blog.  If not, please visit her.  She is one of the most creative storytellers I have ever met.  As most of you know, I do love to dream!  Her storytelling will take you to Neverland ....

Au Revoir!  xoxo, B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY