Wednesday, April 21, 2010

PB turns 4 Today!

Kiss kiss PB readers today!!!
You send me the sweetest emails, like the one I got today-

I live in Australia and I’m 16 in 2011. I love art with a passion and I’m painting my own French piece for art class which you’ve inspired me to do. I’ve searched the internet and you’re art work is the best I’ve found! I really enjoy looking through your blog, paintings and photos. They’ve inspired me to go to France in my gap year to be an Ampere and to paint in my spare time. You’ve also inspired me to try a macaron! I’m getting a bit impatient, they look delicious! Anyway, just looking at your pictures brightens my day that little bit more. So, thank you for sharing your paintings and French experiences with me. J

May God bless you,

Philippa

So I'm getting out the candles...
U really bring me a lot of love & joy!
Because of you, I've started dolling up (Thank you H&M and Sonia!)
Even though I'm not always comfortable in the spotlight...
Even though sometimes I rant on about buttercream etc. Grrrr
Really U put me on top of the world!
Really I can't live without U.
Only Paris is on my menu...
And while Bear is having a virtual Perrier at cafe Le Select...
I'm having a virtual walze through the streets of Paris...
BONJOUR PB READERS & A BIG MERCI!!!
XXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY