Thursday, April 15, 2010

BONJOUR TAX DAY!!!

Don't U wish U were there today..?
Instead of here?
*Note Bear is guarding envelopes waiting for mon Oncle Sam.
The clock is going tik tok tik tok!!!
Piles of green headed out the door today...
Have you ever been to Pierre Herme at 6:45 pm on a Saturday?
That's my bank account tomorrow...
M T :) Yeah, I'm seeing RED!
And my appetite!
I keep checking the fridge...
Anything to avoid signing checks...
I'm looking for something fruity...
But I'd settle for MacDo's at this point...
(if it was in Paris)
R U in the same boat?
My heart goes out 2 U.
I guess we'll all be good boys and girls and do our taxes on time...ahem
I'm gonna hit it with my best shot...
So I can celebrate later.
BONJOUR TAX DAY!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY