Tuesday, April 13, 2010

JOUR DE ROUGE

*RED ALERT PB readers!
There is a non-believer in our midst.
Yesterday Peter's Paris brazenly left the comment,
Even if there is a lot of RED around, I wonder how many pictures you must have in stock to make a presentation like this?
The guantlet has been thrown down dear readers and it is a RED one!
Here is Peter, caught red-handed or rather red-armed, as I point out to him this Parisien granny/French Girl wearing her brilliant red coat on rue Henry Monnier. Peter is your memory going?
I then showed Peter my fav RED shop in Paris - this brocante...
You even took a picture of it. By the way all of these RED photos are from just the one day I spent with you in Paris, March 23! That's Peter in case you were wondering in front of the you know what...
Peter showed me this red sexy lingerie shop on Pigalle in the 9th arrondissement.
This rather scrappy red door is the former abode of Degas - Peter said we had to take a pic...
Then I showed Peter, Confisier Denise Acabo. It was his first time and he went a little crazy...with the chocolates. Big Merci Peter. I'm still working on the little chocolate fish you bought me...
Denise, as any true Parisien would, favors her red ribbons for wrapping her chockies...
Two little French Girls have gotten the training - the wearing of long scarves, one of them RED.
Just a few of the RED buildings I passed enroute to our lunch on the 23rd. Oh the deal is I do a painting for Peter and he buys me lunch at the place of my choice...
Dear Peter,
I think you owe me one...
Can we do a spot of coffee at that posh cafe, Castiglone on rue Saint Honore with the RED awning?
Something that always catches my eye in Paris is how cleverly the Parisiens cover up their construction works-in-progress. They really are the BEST at this, among many other FAB achievements.
*Note the accents of red by the way. note too the older French woman walzing by (wearing a bit of RED). Quite a few have asked to see if The older French Woman is as thin and chic as all the young ones. Yup she is.
I'll post soon, I promise.
Honestly! What is it with ALL THE RED COATS in Paris?
Is it really an act of insurrection as some Frenchie suggested yesterday?

Seeing RED in Paris is maybe the easiest thing to do. Ouvre ton eyes Peter...

The obligatory chic Parisien chien/doggie smartly wearing his red collar and leash...
Lastly but never least, we end with French Girl.
Does not every single Parisien have a red check torchon/dish towel hanging in their cuisine? I bet you do too Peter. Did you know that Peter has a RED adorable little scooter. You have truly become a Parisien. You're one of em now. hahahahaha
Voila!
BONJOUR JOUR DE ROUGE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY