Thursday, July 30, 2009

VitrinesNYC

Here's a look at some New York Fall windows and an homage to Anne's vitrines
There seems to be a propensity to odd hat accessories around town - these shoehats were in Barneys...
And this bird head was at Bergdorf Goodmans...
Helmet hat anyone?
It's really a photographer's lamp and I have one right here and I am wearing it today. So there!
Wooly hair anyone?
I LOVE these sweaters as "scarves" in Barney's mens windows...
And in Juicy Couture too...
Don't even ask- I have no idea what's going on here...headless and hatless.
LOVE the old photo backgrounds here in Bergdorfs 57th street windows -sometimes their best and wittiest ideas are here rather than on 5th Avenue in my opinion...
A small closeup of these terrific group photos...
My favorite photo was in a window on Madison Avenue...
Anne used to cover the NY vitrines on her blog and now she does the Paris windows & HOORAY for that.
~
BONJOUR ANNE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY