Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Laduree Party...

Laduree Bonaparte - Paris Breakfasts I'd never had tea at Laduree Bonaparte, though my nose is bent out of shape from looking in the window...
Italian cat, Chicco waits at Laduree, but he'd much rather be at the Bird Market...
I felt I owed it to you. I must show up and do the right thing!
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris BreakfastsI walzed past the crowds anxiously awaiting their macarons...
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris Breakfasts And into the salon de the - done up in colonial decor, complete with faux palm trees and exotic murals. Tea went off with nicely (I'll post more later). After paying my l'addition, the only exit seemed to be through the tiny darkened chocolate shop...
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris BreakfastsThere was no one about. NO ONE! Laduree does not take kindly to photo thieves. I've had many a finger shaken at me. But my true nature got the better of me. Out came the camera. Who would see?
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris Breakfasts My first "stolen" shot = Blurry!
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris Breakfasts Then I got up my courage and focused! Thank you Canon.
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris BreakfastsFrench chocolates! So well protected by thick glass...Hmmm
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris Breakfasts Fabulous Laduree GREEN boxes and only 7.40 euros for this sweetie! But I was not calling for assistance. Having the place all to myself was too good to be true. Do you see striped pajamas in my future?
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris Breakfasts Such pretty boxes...yummy

Laduree Bonaparte - Paris Breakfasts Isn't this chandelier to die for..?
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris Breakfasts This beautiful Venetian marble mosaic floor was created by two mosaic artists, Giovanna Galli and Henri Noël Aubry for your information! "Stolen" information...ahem
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris Breakfasts Look at this honey of a parfum - Paeva that Laduree is now producing. Did I stop to sniff? Nope. Too busy admiring everything and waiting for the Laduree Police to haul me away.
Laduree Bonaparte - Paris Breakfasts Enfin la piece de resistance! Here is where Photo Thief would like to throw down her camera, and grab a pair of sissors and go to town.
HEAVEN! YIKES! In the future I must not leave the house without SISSORS!!
must not..must not...must not...


For a peek inside another Laduree just click and PARTY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY