Thursday, July 9, 2009

La Bonbonniere De Buci

When you rent someone else's place you find ways to feel at home. You set up little repeated patterns, that make the new place more familiar, more friendly. Patisserie Bonbonniere De Buci became my NBF.
I could not leave my doorway or return home without a peek into their window.
Every morning I wished them Bonjour and looked to see what new delicious cakes were on offer in the window.
And I was never disappointed.
The same thing at night...
La Bonbonniere De Buci stayed open late in the evenings.
Was it on my account - to say Bonsoir to me at night?
Bonbonniere De Buci went all out for Poissons d'Avril.
No other patisserie has so many luscious fish cakes that I noticed.
eclair And they have the BIGGEST eclair on the planet! Easily more than a foot long! Look out Fauchon. You have been usurped as Eclair King.
Their cakes were so enticing but I resisted. Well..mostly. I did eat on 3 different occasions one of their palmiers with my tea. Aren't palmiers irresistable? Even if they are the size of your face...ahem
I didn't know that their pastry chef, Pierre Marandon, is a Meilleur Ouvriers De France ! I didn't know they have a website till doing this post? Even though I took a gazillion admiring photos, they never scolded me or waved a warning finger through the window, like PAUL across the street....
I thought I'd introduce you to my new best friend,
La Bonbonniere De Buci Paris.

Next time you're in Paris, please drop by on 12, rue de Buci, 75006
and say Bonjour :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY