Thursday, July 16, 2009

Michel Chaudun

Have you been inside Parisien chocolatier Michel Chaudun?
I went especially to 149 rue de l'Universite,75007
For his famous chocolates...
But all I did was gaze in the windows - lèche-vitrine they call it...

Besides they close between 12:30 and 13:00 and it was 12:20.
And sometimes I get shy...ahem

Not that the windows didn't provide plenty of food for thought...


These cobblestones are called pavé


And during the '68 student revolution(?)

The kids tore up the pavé to throw at the police (?) I'm not very sure about this - help me out here smart PBers s.v.p.!

So chocolatier Michel Chaudun was commemorating the 40th anniversary with these divine looking chocolate "pavé"

While I was window gazing and shooting and salivating, the Michel Chaudun truck was being unloaded...

By this gentleman...

Who it turns out is M. Michel Chaudun himself! I just discovered this yesterday...
Have you been inside this chocolate shop? Do tell all please. Maybe next time I'll get up the nerve and go inside...
BONJOUR M.Michel Chaudun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY