Tuesday, July 7, 2009

BOULANGERIES!

A boulangerie for a Frenchie is like a pub or local for a Brit. They go in daily, even two times a day or more...
I had to paint one for a PB reader so I got upclose and familiar with boulangeries...
This was my local boulangerie last trip but I never went in even once! Too many lines I guess...
This was my local boulangerie when I stayed on rue Vavin. I never went in there either, but now I go all the time for their great grainy baguettes. Go figure...
Always march right in...
When you see this sign in the window/vitrine. This is the equivalent of an Olympic Champion du monde gold star winner for baguettes!
This is the President's boulangerie - not to be missed under any circumstances!
Our bakeries could take a few lessons from Paris boulangeries...maybe a lot of lessons! So pretty and inviting aren't they?
Another reason to go inside...
I love their old-fashioned paper bags too...
Boulangeries are the best place to pick up a terrific sandwich-the bread is to die for. All the kids know this and are lined up waiting at noon...
One thing you probably won't find in a boulangerie. You have to go to a patisserie for this!
C'est la vie...
BONJOUR BOULANGERIES!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY