Thursday, July 23, 2009

More Paris at Night...

Last night...(well a couple of months ago...)
Was my LAST NIGHT...
IN PARIS!
So when friends called and invited me over for a Pierre Herme macaron, you know I got out of my jamies and ran out the door... Across the Pont de L'Alma...
With a last look at the Bateaux Mouches (I never got to take...ahem)
Of course I got lost trying to find the #72 bus (since I didn't follow directions...ahem) But in the pursuit of macarons you can always find your way in Paris.
Later at midnight, waiting again for the #72 bus to head home (to pack...ahem)
Don't you know the Eiffel Tower lite up...
Especially for me!
WOW WOW WOW!!!
Ahhhhh... back across the bridge.
Past rue de Monttessuy a last time...
Wondering a last time if I should have bought this silly souvenir....
Can you ever get enough of the Tour Eiffel or Paris macarons?
BONSOIR PARIS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY