Monday, July 13, 2009

Bastille Day

Yesterday was THE DAY!
Oui, Bastille Day in New York, though it's celebrated on Tuesday in Paris and today is a holiday too I hear...pas mal
Patisserie Payard was there en force comme d'habitude on East 60th street...
And the new Macaron Cafe has a station that was crowded up the whazoo...
I was lucky to even sneak a shot, though I did not have the patience to wait for a taste. I'll go back another time to their cafe on West 36th street...
I did wait quite patiently for Petite Abeille moules...
Made to order too...
As were...
The Brittany crepes. I did indulge with just the tiniest smear of confiture d'abricot...
I passed on the merguez sausage and got a salade nicoise instead. You can't eat everything!
There was brain food too.
And games - " la pétanque" for the kids...
Crowds and crowds of people showed up! More and more each year.
And the little dogs attended...
If you happened to look down instead of at the crepes you were surrounded.
Just like in Paris!
BONJOUR LUNDI!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY