Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Patisserie Jean Millet

An irresistable patisserie not far from where I was staying in May...
Jean Millet, original art, 9" x 12"
Patisserie Jean Millet on 103, rue St. Dominque, 75007
Do you know it? If you don't, you should!
It's small but one of the best in Paris!
I didn't know they were famous for their pain au chocolat...

I'll just have to go back again...

And they have croissants both big and mini.
Sable citron - miam - anything with lemon on it is a winner in my book...
And how convenient to have a cake named "Week-End" so you know what to bring on that trip as a present...
These taste every bit as good as they look, I promise you....
I did not know they have a chocolate factory on the premises - another reason to return...
And you can get breakfast, lunch and dinner there!
The nearest Metro is Ecole Militaire
Wouldn't it be nice to head over there right now..?
BONJOUR MERCREDI!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY