Monday, July 6, 2009

ANGELINA!

Tarte au chocolat at Angelina, original art, 9" x 12"

Brought back by popular request...
It's been a while since we dropped into Angelina non?
Don't forget you'll have to stand on line unless you go by 10am...

But that gives you a chance to survey the territory...

And what nice territory it is too...
Even postcards of that territory are highly desirable...

At least until the REAL thing comes along...
ALL of it puhleeeze!
OK! Time for serious research and dissection...

This is NOT my table. I only inhaled a bit...
Besides I don't like whipped cream. It's the TRUTH!
Someone (not me) is filling up this big bag with even more Angelina goodies!
Fill her up I say!
BONJOUR ANGELINA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY