Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Gris - Grey

GREY Staying with Paris fashion for another moment,
I felt I have to tell you that GREY is the color for Fall.
AUDREY HEPBURN in grey Audrey Hepburn is always all over Paris in many forms, but this is an innovative version in these grey handbags..non?

You wouldn't think grey rubber rain boots would be a fashion statement but you'd be wrong in Paris...
GREY Grey flannel flats will do very nicely too...
GREY is big at HELLO KITTY The windows at HELLO KITTY were full of grey... HELLO KITTY! Are you kidding me? Hey! do not turn up your nose. This shop is on Place Vandome down from THE RITZ. I admit I was a bit surprised too...ahem
GREY is the fashion color in Paris The layered look toute en gris
GREY is the colorIt's all over this town up the whazoo. The KEY accessory is a metalic leather bag/sac...
GREY is the colorNote this gold number with the grey stripped scarf flung over it...
Just stitch on a few odd buttons (grey of course) and you've got a fashion statement par excellance.
GREY is the color this Fall in Paris Or you could mix your metalics...plenty of flats are still out there.
GREY is the color in Paris this Fall Should I buy this one? Pas cher either - maybe 45 or 65 Euros. I forget which. I also forget where I took this picture :(
GREY is the color in Paris this FallThis was the piece de resistance of my GREY research and a "stolen shot" on the Metro too! A bag made entirely of pop can openers!
Tres chic non?
I had Sunday tea with another blogger
at Dalloyau.
She's lived in Paris a few years, put forth an interesting point:
Americans come to Paris and desperately want to dress like the French. And Americans desperately want to pass as French. I was of course, wearing my correctly knotted French scarf + a ton of grey/gris, while she was wearing a white cable knit V-neck "tennis" sweater = very AMERICAN! Naturally the whole world wants to dress "FRENCH" but what do you think of this phenomenon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY