Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I thought I'd start off with a bang!
Wreck your day with TOTAL longing for Paree...
Why can you not take 3 steps in this town
without les gateaux calling out to you?
Come in and try me...
At the very least LOOK at me!
I'm a DIVA and don't pay attention to the other divas in this vitrine!
Pick me!!!
You have to wonder where they come up with ALL this variety!?
I see masses of research assistents in white coats sitting in labs
surrounded by crumpled up pieces of paper on the floor...
Non..non..pas encore../not yet
Pas bon/not good....
Aieeeeeeee/help me Mama!

ET VOILA!
OK THIS IS THE ONE!
Who eats these fabulous gateaux?
Are they real?

Do you want to come over to find out?
I invite you :)
Same day...later
I went into La Maison du Chocolat with M.
We decided we deserved a little sweet after our lunch of salad composee...
I had ordered the caramel eclair..
We went back to M.'s house to have tea and chat...
But my "CARAMEL" eclair turned out to be CAFE!
What can you do?
S--- happens.
It still tasted pretty damn good
HMPH
After tea and eclairs we went to see the new Arcimbaldi exhibit.
Walking back from the show I saw a man eating an ice cream in the street.
Hmmm...now where did he get that I asked M.?
Never one to pass up an ice cream cone I availed myself of their
Dark Chocolate sorbet with Whiskey-soaked raisons.
Life is tough in Paris :)
BONJOUR ALL !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY