Monday, April 21, 2008

ParisBreakfast is 2

Bluebird Laduree Tea, original watercolor, 9" x 11"
I wanted to give you all a present today...to thank you.
Three Laduree Boxes, original watercolor, 9" x 11"


I know I'm a little late posting. Just 12 hours or so...
Five Laduree Boxes, original watercolor, 9" x 11"


But today is Paris Breakfast's 2nd birthday!
We are 2.
YAHOO
And we wanted to thank you for stopping by.

Gerard Mulot Macarons, original watercolor, 9" x 11"


So lots of nicely tied up presents for you full of Paris macarons!
In fact it took so long today to get this post together, I gave myself a present...ahem I wolfed down some of the the Parisian macarons I was saving for still lifes in the refrigerator. A one-month old macaron leaves a lot to be desired!
Live and learn.
Anyway if you've been lurking and wanting to say HELLO please do!
And if you'd like to learn how to make your own French macarons, please check out Tartelette's recipe in Desserts Magazine .
Paris Breakfast got to do the cover...ahem..
THANK YOU!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY