Thursday, April 24, 2008

NEW YORK'S TULIPS

NEW YORK'S TULIPS Tulips and Tea, original watercolor, 9" x 11"
Everyday I go over to look at Merisi's Viennese tulips and I drool and seeth...
Grrrrr
Where are NEW YORK'S TULIPS to match Vienna's beauties?
Eli Zabars Flower Cupcakes

Yesterday I made a concerted effort.
I turned my back on chocolate and pastries.

I turned my back on all the NY kids licking drippy ice cream cones YUMMMMMMM

NEW YORK'S TULIPS NEW YORK TULIPS? Where are YOU!?
NEW YORK'S TULIPS
Park Avenue TULIPS I found plenty I'm pleased to say.
OK so they are not as refined as their Viennese blog pals.

New York tulips have to be tough, hardy, resilient, competitive.
Much more is required than just standing around looking beautiful.
Live and learn :)

These are my new Spring tulips...oh and a new yellow bird is onboard too.
One thing I found PLENTY of that I bet Vienna is lacking...
FRENCH RIBBON! Don't they remind you of Spring tulips? On West 38th Street I found way more French ribbon than I could lay my hands on in Paris and I looked EVERYWHERE! Listen up Vienna!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY