Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Aquarelle

Aquarelle I got an email yesterday signed: Greetings from sunny Hamburg.
And I wrote back: Greetings from rainy New York
I wrote that all day and I'll probably do the same today :(

Aquarelle I thought it was time for a bit of cheering up for us rainy day people. I daily passed the AQUARELLE fleurist on rue de buci enroute to the Metro or where ever.

Their beautiful bouquets never failed to cheer and the weather was mostly rainy and damp there too. They are all appropriately sitting on pedestal, as well they deserve to!

Aquarelle

Lots of my favorite color combo: RED + GREEN

Aquarelle

Some quite exotic..

Are there real greeny roses?
You can not go wrong with deep red roses just like Bordeaux wine.
Aquarelle They are cleverly wrapped in their own water container. You can sign on to get their 1-2 times weekly cheery emails of fresh flowers.
Everyone in raincoats!
A flower of a different sort for those of you who require some breakfast sustanence-
From
La Bonbonniere De Buci Paris and just accross the street...
BONNE JOURNEE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY