Monday, December 3, 2007

The PB Collection

Laduree box with three macarons - ParisBreakfasts This weekend I was painting up a storm for
TOMORROW'S HOLIDAY WATERCOLOR SALE...
Spoon with three macarons - ParisBreakfasts By the way we did have a Winter storm in New York, but not because my flying paint...
Round Laduree box And it came to me in a flash of inspiration plus help from some Gummie Bears, that I am creating "THE PARIS BREAKFAST COLLECTION" here! YAY
Eiffel Tower with Citron macaron - ParisBreakfasts Pierre Herme creates his Autumn/Winter Collection... Well, this is my HOLIDAY COLLECTION!
Laduree box with two macarons - ParisBreakfastsOK
STOP falling off your chairs laughing outloud!
LOL :)
Doll's teapot with Eiffel Tower - ParisBreakfastsAll the original watercolors (not prints) are the same size - 9" x 11"
Eiffel Tower with one macaron - ParisBreakfastsAnd they're all painted on the very best archival watercolor paper. And it's French, Sweetie Darling!
Sppon with four macarons - Paris BreakfastsSo doesn't that kind of make it a collection?
The Louis Vuitton Collection belongs to Paris-based LVMH - a
n international group with over 50 luxury brands like Moet-Hennessy. I would like to belong too...
Laduree box with Peony- Paris Breakfasts Ah Monsieur Arnault...Ahem..
What about adding a macaron artiste?
Certainly an essential and prestigious addition if ever there was one, non?
Well I did say I painted Paris dreams didn't I? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY