Monday, December 10, 2007

Big Mac Breakfast

Breakfast in Paris...
inside my Paris Frigo Well here's the full view inside my "Frigo"
(what most refrigerators are called in France).
My daily breakfast consisted of:
a hard boiled egg
pomegranate seeds
a chunk of dark chocolate bar
plain yogurt
and Hot chocolate
Not shown - the exotic Passion fruit juice and the raspberry jam hidden inside the door.
#114 - Laduree -Boxes #114 - Laduree boxes and macarons sold

When I was posting early mornings in Paris
there really was nothing much to snack on...
closeup on my Frigo Except macarons aplenty. Life can be tough...
Bon Marche L'Epicieri macaronsThese are Bon Marche L'Epicerie's colorful collection...
Gerard Mulot macarons And the almost too-pretty-to-open box from Gerard Mulot...
Pierre Herme macarons Pierre Herme's box opens on it's own, making difficult decisions easy -
Do I open or save?
One thing I forgot was to bring any of these rare jewels back to New York!
What was I thinking?
Well I've got plenty of pictures of them anyway...
Don't forget the Holiday PB watercolor sale ends this Wednesday.
Please let me know if you'd like some macarons..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY