Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Golden Compass

FAO SCHWARZ I know I said I'd take you to Tiffany's today, but something came up...
Just hold onto your...bears a moment. We're going to FAO SCHWARZ toy store instead.
You're greeted by a giant LEGO Santa when you enter.
THE GOLDEN COMPASS FAO is featuring THE GOLDEN COMPASS. I saw it Friday. It's magical, perfect for the holidays and Dakota Blue Richards as Lyra Belacqua is enchanting.I'm not the biggest fantasy film fan but I was captivated. So many BEARS!
There are lots of the bear characters from the movie hanging out at FAO.
Plus plenty of the giant stuffed animals FAO SCHWARZ is famous for.
Did you ever desperately want a ridiculously expensive Madame Alexander doll?I toyed with the idea of buying one now, just briefly...
Did you see Tom Hanks in the movie BIG play chopsticks on FAO's giant keyboard? Anyone can play.
Just two blocks away the Fifth Avenue subway station...
Is full of bears! This is my favorite station.
And more bears...
But the best bear was in the street. I tracked it back into FAO and captured a shot for you. Isn't it the most fantastic Polar bear coat you've ever seen?


Before you run off here's a bit of THE GOLDEN COMPASS. Go see it and tell me what you think. You won't be disappointed.
Now let's get on our bears and go off to work.
Tomorrow TIFFANY'S!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY