Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Porte-etiquette

LAST DAY for the Paris Breakfasts Watercolor HOLIDAY SALE!
One of my obsessions is the porte-etiquette.
You only find these little pastry stands in France.
I got one the last day of Fauchon's New York closing sale.
It took me forever to even find out the name of this little card holder.
Not even M. in Paris could name it other than etiquette -
which IS the name of the sign part, true. I like these shields here - I'd KILL to have one.

These are pretty nifty too at Aux Castelblangeous on rue St.-Honore. You can order these at this French pastry supplier.

Of course there's nothing like a hand-printed sign with wonderful French ecriture on it like these in the marche...
And the mini-ardoise is a keeper too...
Fleuristes too go in for the porte-etiquette...
This little sign is like reading a menu at Cafe La Pâtisserie Viennoise..
A hand-printed porte-etiquette from Salon du Chocolat.
Why oh why didn't I get one?
caramel...sigh
A printed porte-etiquette from PAUL.
Very direct. It is what it is, loud and clear.
More like reading a book.
Intellectual content at PIERRE HERME.
Read and give it some serious thought...
Even the title is poetic - Desire Individuel.
A pict-o-gram that says it all = YUM!
At gelateria ICE ON ICE in Les HAlles.
Here's a porte-etiquette I'd love to have outside my door...
How 'bout you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY