Wednesday, December 5, 2007

BEARS

Bear #107 1st I must say you knocked my socks off with your response to
LORDIE!
A BIG THANK YOU!
2ndly you asked for MORE BEARS!!! so..more bears
3rdly I made a mistake when I said the sale would last only ONE week and then gave the wrong closing date. It should have said December 11!
Bear #108 I was inspired to paint more bears because recently my dear cousin-in-law, Bill mentioned in passing that he thought
I WAS A GRIZZLY BEAR!
Growllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Wa'?
Danish Jette - Bear expert I quickly contacted noted Danish Bear expert, Jette on this matter.
Thank Gawd she only had good things to say about BEARS!
Bears dear, are much more than grumpy (YAY), exclusive bundles of power and hibernation.
They have a deep knowledge about food.
They are into sweet stuff too. (YES!)

Bear #109They can walk for hours on (in Paris?) and cover great areas of many different landscapes in their walkabouts.
If someone sees you as a bear - you've made an impression for sure.
Oh I feel much better now about being bearish :)
Lenotre Macaron boxWhen I was taking the macaron cooking class at Lenotre...
Lenotre Teddy bearsI couldn't help notice the bear was their mascot...
Lenotre Teddy BearsLenotre bears turned up at the Salon du Chocolat with a bottle of Champagne, macarons and the best dark chocolate no less! Pretty classy no?
Ritz Teddy bearsTHE RITZ Hotel's L'Ecole de Escofier bears were at the Salon too!
So I feel I'm in veddy good company :)
Bears seem to belong in kitchens. I've read of New Jersey bears invading home kitchens and ripping off the doors of refrigerators...Ahem I felt like doing that yesterday..
Grizzley Bear at ABC CarpetsNo wonder I was smitten by this life-size bear at ABC Carpet & Home, a wonderful New York store. A kindred spirit perhaps..? Do you think he can paint?
Bears: A HistoryThis book just came out on bears and their complex relationships with humans... I'd definitely like to read it.
Philip Pullman's The Golden Compass opens this Friday - it takes place in a parallel world where every person is connected to an animal spirit, called a daemon.
What animal are you?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY