Monday, December 17, 2007

#121 - Laduree Pink Box and Eiffel Tower A year ago I swore I would never paint the Tour Eiffel...
#120 - Laduree and Eiffel Tower After painting 20 Eiffel towers and counting...
I'm ready to eat my words, especially if it's a chocolate tower...
#119 - Eiffel TowerIt turns out the tower has become a good friend...at least in my still lifes.
I shot this view from the Musee des arts Decoratif overlooking the Tuilleries...
Last trip I measured this tower of nougat against the height of the tower...
just checking :)
Late one night I succombed...4 towers for 3 Euros
Those four Eiffel Towers helped me learn to love the tower.
Another reason to love the tower - snow globes!
And Eiffel Tower earrings are so lovable - you don't even have to go to Paris to get them thanks to Ebay!
I would love it if this cashmere sweater had Eiffel Towers all over it... Next time I'm going to try to get closer than the nougat candy store.
Do you have a love/hate relationship with the Eiffel Tower?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY