Monday, May 31, 2010

Macaron 2-Do List

Deluxe Eiffel Tower Stack (with special thanks to Sybil G.),watercolor, 9x11
This time tomorrow I'll be tearing around trying to figure out what to pack.
Today I'm completely relaxed AND I SHOULDN'T BE!!!
I'm lounging around toying with various and sundry macaron to-dos in Paris...oh hum.
Near the top of the list is find some macaron pillows. My big plans for an 'eiffel Tower' decor have not progressed much. It's time to switch horses to a macaron theme and see what goes.
Your suggestions are most welcome.
Mimi kindly sent me a picture of this adorable Laduree chatchka keyring at Les Fleurs. Not a big enough statement I'm afraid...
I could waft around the apartment wearing Marc Jacobs' new Splash for atmosphere, which I read are 'macaron' scented Basil, Grapefruit and Pear.
I am planning to visit Gerard Mulots' macaron cuisine again with MEETING THE FRENCH.
For all macaron-obsessed this is a fun must-do. They have a few open spaces in the June 10th morning class. Just click.
macaronsAnother macaron course is on the agenda. This time in Lyon at Patisserie Bouillet. I'm working myself up to actually make these cuties someday... Well that's my rationalization for charging around, pretending I know how to bake...
A BIG HUGE THANK YOU PBers for all
your terrific suggestion on Londons' tea salons.
I will search out some in Paris as well.
You've got me itching to paint cups and macarons again. This trip the paintbox gets to come along.
I expect I'll be waiting on a few Paris lines as always - the perfect opp to check what Parisiens are wearing...
I could play at pretending and go try out for this macaron position while in London... So it's back to the 'macaron' salt mines. More hard labor for Bear et moi. We'll be slogging from patisserie to patisserie to keep your hungry appetites appeased. Any special macaron requests?
BONJOUR MACARON TO-DO LIST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY