Wednesday, May 19, 2010

French Girl Friends

I've read in those How To Find Your Inner Frenchie self-help books that French girls are not so chummy with each other...Hmmm
That they're more competitive than bosom buddies.
I decided to check this out last trip...
From everything I can see they're just like us when it comes to best girl friends...
In fact when French Girl talks about her girl friends, it's like something sacred, a religion. Even though we've known each other 3-4 years and I've stayed with her and brought her NY bagels and Essie nailpolish (it's cheaper here), we are not exactly 'girl friends' the way she is with her French girl friends.
I will always be an extra-terrestial/E.T.
c'est la vie
French girl friends go shopping together just like we do.
They dress in identical outfits and have the same hairdos just like us.
They yackity-yack on the Metro while eating just like we do.
They goof around after they've 'won' free macarons at Pierre Herme on Jour Du Macarons.
They browse together and call it 'licking the windows'/leche-vitrine.
They do more kiss-kiss/bisous bisous then we do.
But we do more hugging I guess...
Sharing macarons is a universal among girl friends.
I like this little video of two French girl friends chatting away. I'm not sure of every word and the subtitles are in Spanish Portuguese Catalon! but the actions are the same the world over are they not?
BONJOUR FRENCH AMIES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY