Thursday, May 27, 2010

Back To Reality ~



Within the past few weeks, I have had quite a full schedule ~ finals, vacation at WDW with my family, volunteering for end of school activities at my children's schools and the beginning of summer break.  Now that things are back to normal, I feel that I can breathe again.


I look forward to summer break each year.  I have my children all to myself... at least for now.  Soon, all of their activities will begin.  You know how quickly the summer flies by.  It seems that within the blink of an eye, it is gone.


During the summertime, I enjoy ~


going to the farmer's markets

traveling with my family

picnics on the hillside

visiting my favourite local winery ~ the view is lovely

and most importantly, the love and laughter I share with my family!

Au revoir!  xoxo, B


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY